Looking for Great People
The passion of a CopyPresser isn’t restricted to a specific job title, nor writing, designing, marketing or coding; the passion goes beyond that. We’re a team that’s passionate about coming together everyday to build something new, something extraordinary. We want to inspire and be inspired by what we create here. We want to make a difference and change the ways of content marketing and Internet marketing and make it genuine, transparent and clean. We want to take the pain out of the process and make it easier for brands – large and small.
If you have that passion and want to be a part of something larger than yourself, we’d love to have you on our team. We’re currently hiring for the following positions. Apply now to join the CopyPress family.
The Editorial Campaign Manager will work with a team of outsourced editors and writers to produce high quality copy under the direction of the Copy Manager. The Editorial Campaign Manager’s work will result in the production of written content that will drive traffic and add meaningful value to our clients’ websites.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, or Communication Fields.
- Minimum Experience: 2 Years.
- Candidate must be able to work out directly of our Tampa office, Monday – Friday.
- The Editorial Campaign Manager will be responsible for facilitating the full-cycle of copy production: brainstorming, assigning work to writers and editors, quality assurance, delivery of campaigns, and then repeating.
- Plans, organizes and schedules writer and editor assignments to meet deadlines.
- Manages outsourced writers and editors assigned to copy campaigns to a strict editorial calendar.
- Quality control edited content and oversee any revisions requested by the client.
- Assess writer and editor quality/ability.
- Provides training and feedback to the outsourced writers and editors.
- Responds to Account Manager’s requests for information.
- Brainstorm ideas for writer assignments.
- Write and edit copy on an as needed basis.
- Take ownership of higher-tier projects.
- Developing processes and systems in response to emerging challenges.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Has the ability to multi-task.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project activities.
- Managing People – Makes self accessible to outsourced writers and editors; Develops writer’s and editor’s skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Able to read and interpret written information in style guides.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Comfortable with being on the phone and speaking during office meetings.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work, and outsourced employee’s work to ensure quality.
- Technology – Comfortable with utilizing the Internet, computers and Microsoft Office. Employee must follow directions to properly and efficiently utilize our software system for managing copy campaigns.
- Attitude – Positive attitude with an optimistic and energetic disposition.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally required to talk or hear.
- $30,000 annual salary.
- Medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
- Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
- 401K options offered after 90-day probation period.
- Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
CopyPress is a fast-paced, growing content marketing firm with offices in Tampa, Florida and Scottsdale, Arizona. We are looking for a highly experienced, self-motivated individual to join our core programming team. A successful applicant should be: able to oversee a project from conception to completion; capable of documenting their work; and adept at communicating with other members of the programming team and key stakeholders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of PHP / LAMP development experience Solid OOP fundamentals
- Deep understanding and proven experience with design & architecture of scalable, high- performance multi-tier web applications
- Exposure to CSS, AJAX, JSON, XML, API’s, DNS, Knowledge of MVC, SSH, SVN
- MySQL, SQL Server
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Yii Framework
- Scripting and shell skills
- Social network experience
- Exposure to SEM business practices
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health and Dental Benefits & 401k
- Paid Holidays
- 15 PTO days annually
- Casual Work Environment
Local candidates only, please! Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, agency, or outsourcing company.
To apply please email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or recruiters please.
CopyPress is looking for bloggers who can write educational, interesting, and unique blog posts on a variety of topics.
- research topics to find interesting information, stories, and perspectives (not rely on provided research)
- write blog posts and feature articles on a variety of topics
- construct clear, compelling content that attracts and engages readers
- thoroughly follow style guides requirements to accomplish editorial objectives
- incorporate feedback from clients, editors, and project managers when editorial objectives are missed
- deliver polished final drafts that are ready to go directly to the client
- a strong understanding of how blog content differs from personal essays and creative writing pieces (be someone who regularly reads a lot of blogs)
- reliability and dependability
- creativity and originality
- high-level writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- strong/effective communication skills
- be extremely detailed-oriented and deadline-focused
- possess the ability to follow directions
- experience working in a content management system like WordPress (no required, but desired)
Think you have what it takes? Join our team.
CopyPress is looking for graphic designers who can create awesome infographics for clients in a variety of industries.
- create wireframes that show the initial layout of your design concepts
- turn data points and written content into compelling visual stories
- follow directions to accomplish editorial objectives as directed by clients and project managers
- create final products that are equivalent to the quality of design found in the CopyPress Digital Media Portfolio
- a strong understanding of what makes a visually-interesting infographic (You should be familiar with Visual.ly and similar sites featuring infographics.)
- intermediate skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Photoshop
- training in graphic design basic principles, elements, typography, and color
- a positive attitude
- strong, effective communication skills
- ability to be a detail-oriented self-starter
- creativity and ability to think outside-of-the-box
Think you have what it takes? Join our team.