The Editorial Campaign Manager will work with a team of outsourced editors and writers to produce high quality copy under the direction of the Copy Manager. The Editorial Campaign Manager’s work will result in the production of written content that will drive traffic and add meaningful value to our clients’ websites.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, or Communication Fields.
Minimum Experience: 2 Years.
Candidate must be able to work directly out of our Tampa office, Monday – Friday.
The Editorial Campaign Manager will be responsible for facilitating the full-cycle of copy production: brainstorming, assigning work to writers and editors, quality assurance, delivery of campaigns, and then repeating.
- Plans, organizes and schedules writer and editor assignments to meet deadlines.
- Manages outsourced writers and editors assigned to copy campaigns to a strict editorial calendar.
- Quality control edited content and oversee any revisions requested by the client.
- Assess writer and editor quality/ability.
- Provides training and feedback to the outsourced writers and editors.
- Responds to Account Manager’s requests for information.
- Brainstorm ideas for writer assignments.
- Write and edit copy on an as needed basis.
- Take ownership of higher-tier projects.
- Developing processes and systems in response to emerging challenges.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Has the ability to multi-task.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project activities.
- Managing People – Makes self accessible to outsourced writers and editors; Develops writer’s and editor’s skills and encourages growth; Seeks to improve processes, products and services.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Able to read and interpret written information in style guides.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Comfortable with being on the phone and speaking during office meetings.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work, and outsourced employee’s work to ensure quality.
- Technology – Comfortable with utilizing the Internet, computers and Microsoft Office. Employee must follow directions to properly and efficiently utilize our software system for managing copy campaigns.
- Attitude – Positive attitude with an optimistic and energetic disposition.
Medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
401K options offered after 90-day probation period.
Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please no remote workers, recruiters or contractors.
Project Management: 2 years
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.copypress.com/copypress-job-application/?position=Editorial Campaign Manager&resume=yes →