CopyPress is looking for bloggers who can write educational, interesting, and unique blog posts on a variety of topics.
Selected writers will be added to our roster of working writers and offered projects when we have a campaign that matches their skill level. High-quality writers who continually provide awesome blog posts (that require little editing) will be offered consistent projects.
Pay rates for writing assignments are $.04-$.06/word.
- research topics to find interesting information, stories, and perspectives (not rely on provided research)
- write blog posts and feature articles on a variety of topics
- construct clear, compelling content that attracts and engages readers
- thoroughly follow style guides requirements to accomplish editorial objectives
- incorporate feedback from clients, editors, and project managers when editorial objectives are missed
- deliver polished final drafts that are ready to go directly to the client
- a strong understanding of how blog content differs from personal essays and creative writing pieces (be someone who regularly reads a lot of blogs)
- reliability and dependability
- creativity and originality
- high-level writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- strong/effective communication skills
- be extremely detailed-oriented and deadline-focused
- possess the ability to follow directions
- experience working in a content management system like WordPress (no required, but desired)
How to Apply
CopyPress is accepting applications from all Certified Bloggers. To apply, Get Certified to be a Blogger and complete the listed requirements.
Applicants must be registered members of CopyPress Community. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this opportunity.
Note: This job is for general writers who are looking for frequent writing work in a variety of niches. Writers who are experts in a specific industry or niche market, and only looking to receive work in that niche should apply to be a CopyPress Specialty Blogger.
For more information about what it means to work with CopyPress editorial team, please see the CopyPress Editorial Guide.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://community.copypress.com/certifications/copywriting/ →