CopyPress is looking for designers who can create high-quality custom illustrations that can be used for infographics, ebooks, and interactive applications.
This is an ongoing campaign and selected applicants (who continue to provide quality work) will be offered continual projects. Project pay is determined by project scope (size and difficulty) and skillset required to complete the assignment. Project managers evaluate the amount of time it will take to complete a project and set a flat rate that starts at $25/hour and upward.
- create original digital sketches and drawings
- tell a story and create a visual representation of information through illustrations
- create clear illustrations that are easy to quickly absorb
- follow directions to accomplish editorial objectives as directed by clients and project managers
- create final products that are equivalent to the quality of design found in the CopyPress Digital Media Portfolio
- a strong eye for design
- intermediate skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Photoshop
- training in graphic design basic principles, elements, typography, and color
- a positive attitude
- strong/effective communication skills
- ability to be a detail-oriented self-starter
- creativity and ability to think outside-of-the-box
How to Apply
Register with CopyPress Community and select “Designer” for the question “What position(s) are you interested in applying for?” and “Illustration” as a skill you are proficient in. Provide a url to your online portfolio. The Illustrator position is currently by invite only. Your eligibility will be determined by the portfolio work you submit.