CopyPress is looking for graphic designers who can create awesome infographics for clients in a variety of industries.
This is an ongoing campaign and selected applicants (who continue to provide quality work) will be offered continual projects. Project pay is determined by project scope (size and difficulty) and skillset required to complete the assignment. Project managers evaluate the amount of time it will take to complete a project and set a flat rate that starts at $25/hour and upward.
- create wireframes that show the initial layout of your design concepts
- turn data points and written content into compelling visual stories
- follow directions to accomplish editorial objectives as directed by clients and project managers
- create final products that are equivalent to the quality of design found in the CopyPress Digital Media Portfolio
- a strong understanding of what makes a visually-interesting infographic (You should be familiar with Visual.ly and similar sites featuring infographics.)
- intermediate skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and/or Photoshop
- training in graphic design basic principles, elements, typography, and color
- a positive attitude
- strong, effective communication skills
- ability to be a detail-oriented self-starter
- creativity and ability to think outside-of-the-box
How to Apply
1. Register with CopyPress Community
Register with CopyPress Community and select “Designer” for the question “What position(s) are you interested in applying for?” and “Infographic Design” as a skill you are proficient in. Provide a url to your online portfolio. The infographic designer position is currently by invite only. Your eligibility will be determined by the portfolio work you submit.
2. Earn the Infographic Design badge
Earning the Infographic Design badge is a pre-requisite to taking earning the certification. If you haven’t yet earned the badge, please do that.