CopyPress is looking for talented Motion Graphic Designers who can create dynamic, engaging videos.
This is an ongoing campaign and selected applicants (who continue to provide quality work) will be offered continual projects. Project pay is determined by project scope (size and difficulty) and skillset required to complete the assignment. Project managers evaluate the amount of time it will take to complete a project and set a flat rate that starts at $25/hour and upward.
- design/create motion graphics and videos to be used on blogs and websites
- assist in graphic design production and creative concept strategy
- maintain and update client brand identity in projects
- select appropriate music and sound effects, if the project calls for it
- design and produce new, innovative motion design executions that help grow brand awareness
- the designer may also be asked to create custom 2D assets to be used in the project
- knowledge of post production workflow
- minimum three years experience in creative/design/production environment
- mastery of After Effects and the Adobe Creative Suite CS6
- proficient graphic design skills, including broad knowledge of typography
- a good ear when it comes to selecting background audio for a project
- ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- ability to work positively and collaboratively with internal staff
- ability to maintain grace under pressure
- great people skills and high integrity
- great organizational skills (both with media management & personally)
How to Apply
Register with CopyPress Community and select “Designer” for the question “What position(s) are you interested in applying for?” and “Infographic Design” as a skill you are proficient in. Provide a url to your online portfolio. The infographic designer position is currently by invite only. Your eligibility will be determined by the portfolio work you submit.