CopyPress is looking for writers who are experts in a specific industry or niche market and can create high-level blog posts, white papers, and thought leadership articles related to their specialty.
In order to apply, writers must have:
- a clearly identifiable specialty
- three live samples of content in the specialty (that show a high-level, deep knowledge about the niche and are featured on multiple blogs/websites)
- a current blog/website focused on the specialty
- social proof (via Twitter or LinkedIn) that they are an authority in the listed specialty
Writers who prove they are an expert in a niche market will be added to our roster of working writers and offered projects when we have campaigns that match their specialty.
Projects may include writing blog posts, ebooks, white papers, case studies, interactive content, and news stories. Rates will be determined by project scope and content type and range from $.05-.30/word.
- construct high-level, compelling content that attracts and engages readers
- thoroughly follow style guides requirements to accomplish editorial objectives
- incorporate feedback from clients, editors, and project managers when editorial objectives are missed
- deliver polished final drafts that are ready to go directly to the client
- meet the requirements stated above
- a strong understanding of how blog content differs from personal essays and creative writing pieces (be someone who regularly reads a lot of blogs)
- high-level knowledge of grammar and writing mechanics
- reliability and dependability
- creativity and originality
- high-level writing, grammar, and proofreading skills
- strong/effective communication skills
- be extremely detailed-oriented and deadline-focused
- possess the ability to follow directions
- experience working in a content management system like WordPress (not required, but desired)
How to Apply
CopyPress is accepting applications from all Certified Specialty Bloggers. To apply, Get Certified to be a Specialty Blogger and complete the listed requirements.
Applicants must be registered members of CopyPress Community. Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding this opportunity.
Note: This job is for specialty writers who are experts in a specific industry or niche market and only looking to receive work in that niche. General writers who are looking for frequent writing work in a variety of niches should apply to be a CopyPress General Blogger.
For more information about what it means to work with the CopyPress editorial team, please see the CopyPress Editorial Guide.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://community.copypress.com/certifications/specialty-blogger/ →