As more companies start to see the value of content marketing, the pressure is on to scale up production and keep up with your competition. We've talked to clients who began writing product descriptions but are now asked to produce daily blog posts and weekly videos. Any time you have this type of rapid expansion, you are bound to have growing pains.
Overall, we see the following three common themes:
- Companies lack the internal resources to produce large-scale quality content.
- Departments are expected to maintain the same KPIs despite their change in size.
- Managers struggle to keep a steady flow of on-topic, on-brand content.
As a result, content strategies grow out of control. Exhausted content managers come to us with pages full of low-quality content, and they wonder why they're not seeing the same ROIs as before.
Discover the top nine issues clients bring to us when failing to scale their enterprise content
and how we suggest solving them.
The topics this ebook discusses include:
- Managing the diminishing returns of content at volume
- Managing QA to keep things from slipping through the cracks
- Managing brainstorming burnout
- Managing scaling your staff
- Managing branding at scale
- Managing budget constraints at scale
- Managing conversion rates at scale
- Managing mobile content at scale
- Managing internal expectations as content scales