The Client Services Manager will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with their portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Client Services Manager will be the liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The Client Services Manager will manage the customer service team.
- Manage customer service team and team’s expectations as a whole in terms of client retention and monthly revenue goals
- Operate as the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your assigned clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to assigned clients
- Forecast revenue opportunities across existing client base
- Serve as the liaison between client’s and internal departments to ensure all client’s needs are met
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing client base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
You will be expected to:
- Own full responsibility for the transition from the sales cycle to production, and then into account management cycle.
- Design and deliver world-class support services
- Drive large end-to-end upsell and resell deals, closely working together with the CopyPress production team.
- Make sure all team stakeholders are fully aligned to ensure successful and efficient project fulfillment.
- Managing executive, mid-level, and project relationships among a diverse set of customers.
- Acting as a liaison between product management, customer support and the customer with a focus on communicating the client and production team’s needs.
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across the company as necessary.
- Development of new service offerings
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience with selling and delivering Professional Services engagements with large enterprise customers.
- Must be able to work at all levels: bottom up and top down. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Passionate about content marketing- the key challenges and paradigm shifts.
- Natural leader, self-motivated and action/results oriented
- Pragmatic problem solving skills, willingness and ability to dive into the details of technology, process and people to get things right.
- Well organized, creating structure and clarity.
- Ability to successfully work under thin project deadlines. Driven nature and desire to grow a business, with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
Medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
401K options offered after 90-day probation period.
Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please no remote workers, recruiters or contractors.