The Junior Sales Representative plays an integral role as part of a Sales Team that consists of Sales Leads and Client Managers . The Junior Sales Representative is based in our Tampa office with the principal responsibility to drive new opportunities and pipeline.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience
- Minimum of Associates Degree or equivalent
- Strong email and telephone skills
- Experience utilizing CRMs
- Candidate must be able to work directly out of our Tampa office, Monday – Friday.
- Create qualified opportunities through outbound phone calling, emailing, and prospecting.
- Work closely with channel partners to understand products and potential customers
- Campaign and event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP and Director levels
- Profile and penetrate Key Accounts
- Set-up qualified prospect appointments for sales
- Effectively articulate the value our solution to both technical and non-technical buyers
- Maintain contact with leads on a regular basis
- Manage and document the details of the sales cycle in Capsule CRM and other tools.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; has the ability to multi-task.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Comfortable with being on the phone and speaking during office meetings.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work, and outsourced employee’s work to ensure quality.
- Technology – Comfortable with utilizing the Internet, computers and Microsoft Office. Employee must follow directions to properly and efficiently utilize our software system for managing copy campaigns.
- Attitude – Positive attitude with an optimistic and energetic disposition.
Medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
401K options offered after 90-day probation period.
Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it.
CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please no remote workers, recruiters or contractors.
Required experience: Project Management: 1 year
Salary: $30,000 a year base plus bonus structure