We’re In Search Of a
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
CopyPress is looking for a full-time senior PHP developer to both help maintain existing web applications as well as help us rapidly develop new projects in the pipeline.
You will join a small team of remote developers to create web applications that impact all aspects of CopyPress’s business. We want to use best practices and keep pushing forward in all our projects, and we are looking for someone to help lead the way.
A successful candidate will have deep experience architecting applications, innovating and iterating on ideas, and working closely with the Principals to deliver practical, performant, and disruptive solutions to existing and new SAAS based apps.
- 5+ years’ experience with PHP/MySQL development.
- 3+ years’ experience with Laravel development.
- 3+ years’ experience with advanced application design & architecture.
- GitHub holds all your hopes and dreams.
- Experience using Agile and Lean methodologies and principles.
- Exceptional troubleshooting /problem-solving skills. Can come up with reasonable, thoughtful, and practical solutions to technical problems.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Works well with remote coworkers (i.e.Slack)
- Can manage risk and take on business critical responsibilities.
- Able to visualize and architect systems and/or system components along with the full technology stack. This includes identifying and understanding business logic and converting that into actionable technical tasks. This also includes creating system documentation and diagrams as necessary.
- Advanced level understanding of data storage, data structure, and API design.
- Consistently finds a balance between simplicity, business value, and technical perfection.
- Double checks their work to ensure it is of high quality, works properly and meets the requirements of the task.
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we’ve fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services. The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and abilities required to perform the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, a reasonable representation of its activities, and the requirements to perform it. CopyPress Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Paid medical and health benefits offered after 90-probation period.
- Paid PTO allowance offered after 90-day probation period (prorated for the current calendar year).
- Employee is subject to an annual performance review.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule